National Family Benefit Scheme
Date : 15/08/1995 - 31/03/2019 | Sector: Social Welfare
- The NFBS provides a lump sum family benefit of Rs. 20000 to the bereaved household in case of death of the primary bread winner irrespective of the cause of death. This scheme is applicable to all the eligible persons in the age group of 18-64. Attempt had been made to evaluate the efficiency of the scheme with the help of the field survey.
Features of Scheme
- If the main earning member of BPL family dies naturally or in an accident, his/her family will get Rs. 20,000/- during one month of application.
- BPL Score card.
- Address proof.
- Proof that he/she is the main earning member.
- Citizenship proof.
- The beneficiary should have BPL score card.
- The beneficiary should be the citizen of India.
More than 18 years of age and less than 65 years of age
Get Rs. 20,000/-