Disaster management branch is responsible for the Implementation of Disaster Risk Management Program.
Implementing Disaster Risk Management Program, the detail is mentioned bellow:
Administration of Disaster Management
- Relief compensation of natural disaster i.e. Flood/Earthquake/cyclone/Scarcity
- Relief compensation of communal right cases/Hearing of such cases indentation of communal tension places
- Implementing DRM programs
- Maintain District Disaster Management plan/Taluka Disaster Management plan/City Disaster Management plan/Village Disaster Management Plan.
SDRN Online updating on http://10.24.36.1/sdrnguj/ VDMP/CDMP/TDMP Capacity Building
- Providing various Training i.e. EOC Management Training, Search & rescue, First Aid, Early Warning Communication Special Orientation cum Training for Govt. Official/Volunteers/NGOs
- School level mock drills for school safety, Various Industrial Unit’s Offsite Mock drills, Various Administrative level Mock drills on checking SPO of level Specific Disaster Management plan
- DM orientation program in school/collages, Campaigns/rally at various level, Mass Awareness Generation Program