AVKUDA (Anand-Vallabha Vidhyanagar-Karamsad Urban Development Authority) Branch
The objective behind the creation of AVKUDA was to promote planned & controlled urban development in the developing areas of Anand, Vallabh Vidhyanagar and Karamsad. Currently 34 villages and 3 Municipalities are covered in AVKUDA, Which includes Anand, Valllabh Vidhyanagar and Karamsad Municipalities, 32 villages of Anand Taluka and 2 Villages of Petlad Taluka.
|DISTRICT/TALUKA||NAME OF THE VILLAGE / TOWN|
|Anand||Anand (Nagarpalika & Revenue), Vallabhvidhyanagar (Nagarpalika & Revenue), Karamsad (Nagarpalika & Revenue), Vithhaludyhognagar, Boriavi, Samarkha, Chikhodra, Gamdi, Lambhvel, Jol, Bakrol, Vaghasi, Hadgood, Jitodiya, Mogari, Valasan, Sendesar, Gana, Navli, Vasad, Rajupura, Anklawadi, Adas, Napad Tadpad, Napad Vanto, Vodod, Jakhariya, Mogar|
- To promote Planned & Controlled urban development in the developing urban areas near major towns.
- To prepare and Implement Development Plan of the area.
- To Prepare and Implement Town planning Schemes.
- To give Construction Permissions.
- To give B.U (Building Use) Permissions.
- To issue Zoning Certificates.