The Magisterial branch is an instrumental branch in the Collectorate as by virtue of his post a District Collector is also a District Magistrate. The branch mainly functions in the cases related to CrPC, The Bombay Police Act-1951, The Prohibition Act-1949, Arms Act-1959, PASA etc. Arms license, Petroleum storage NOC etc. are issued by this Branch. Law and Order situations in the district are also looked after by this branch under the direct control & Supervision of the District Magistrate.
- Issue of Arms license for self protection, renewal of license, duplicate license, extension of purchase period of weapon, permission to sell/purchase of weapon , NOC to purchase weapon etc.
- NOC for storage of Petroleum products/LPG/CNG.
- Renewal of Poison license.
- Issuance of Preventive Orders to maintain Law and Order.
- Issuance Cinema/Video license
- Process of section 14 of Securitization Act
- Permission to convert the religion
Online Government Services
Location : Jan Seva Kendra | City : All respective Cities