Land records are being maintained for various purposes including levy and collection of various taxes and land revenue, which was the principal source of revenue for the states. Cadastral survey was completed in the year 1960 for the entire state. This survey served as the basis of the land records. Transfer and changeover take place over lands due to Sale, Inheritance, Hier, and Distribution etc.. These changeovers are considered as mutations are brought in records by way of updating the land records by computerized applications at each taluka’s e-dhara centers. A complete system consisting of (1) Issuance of computerized RoR from dedicated counter in Mamlatdar office and (2) Receiving mutation application and processing it in online.
This is the key branch of Collectorate which deals with the matters related to Land in the district. There are mainly four sub-branches of this Branch. The major functions of each sub-branch are as under :
Land – 1 Branch:
- To Give Non Agriculture Permissions under sections 65, 65(A), 65(B), 66 and 67 of the Bombay Land Revenue Code, 1879.
- Conversion of Land Tenure (New Tenure to Old Tenure) under section 43 of the Bombay Tenancy Act 1948 (For Anand Taluka Only).
- Fixation of Land Price in the District Land Valuation Committee.
- To Give Non Agriculture Permission to 34 villages include in AVKUDA.
- Granting of Land to eligible Institutes/ Individuals.
- To Grant Land for Charitable and Social Purposes to the Educational/ Social Institutes, School, Hostel etc.
Land – 2 (RTS / CTS) Branch
- Appeals under section 203 of Land Revenue Code – 1879.
- Revision of Cases decided by Prant Officers under rule 108(6) of the Land Revenue Rules – 1972.
- Suo moto Revision of Land Cases under Land Revenue Rule – 1972.
- Miscellaneous Appeals.
- Works related to Record of Rights (RoR).
Land – 3 & Land – 4 Branch
- Compliance of Para raised by Revenue Inspection Commissioner (R.I.C).
- Office Inspection.
- “JAMA BANDHI” Inspection.
- Inspection of Clerks Portfolio.
- Inspection of Talatis Portfolio.
- R.I.C Recovery.
- Accountant General (A.G) audit Para.
- Crop “ANAVARI” of Anand district.
- Annual Administrative Report of Land Revenue of the District.
- LAQ (Legislative Assembly Questions)
- S.I.T (Special Investigation Team) related to Land Matters.
- General Land Works.
Jan Seva Kendra
Location : All Gram Panchayat & Mamlatdar Offices | City : Mamlatdar Office & Gram Panchyats