Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme
Date : 15/08/1995 - 31/03/2019 | Sector: Social Welfare
- It was launched by Ministry of Rural Development. All widows aged 18 or above and belonging to below the poverty line category according to the criteria prescribed by the Government of India time to time, are eligible to be a beneficiary of the scheme. It is a part of National Social Assistance Program (NSAP).
Features of Scheme
- Widow from BPL family aged 18 or above, get the amount of 700/- per month till she gets remarried or her son attend the age of 21.
- BPL Score card rated.
- Address proof.
- Age proof.
- Citizenship proof.
- The beneficiary should have BPL score card.
- The beneficiary should be the citizen of India.
- The beneficiary should be 18 or above.
Widow from BPL family aged 18 or above
Get the amount of 700/- per month
How To Apply
The applicant has to log on to the official website https://goo.gl/EMgUZFView (159 KB)